Today I was completely taken back, I mean, I’m just a humble mommy blogger who post random things that rarely have anything to do with anything. Yet somehow, sweet Fofofl’or of https://hushhspeaksoflty.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Liebster award! I don’t know what to say! I guess by following the rules. As for Fofofl’or, her blog is lovely, check her out!
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2016
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
That’s simple enough.
I have a lot of favorite blogs I love to read. My favorite, favorite is a political blog. The author’s style of writing and way of not pulling any punches is wonderful. I love it. But since I try to keep my blog as free of politics as possible (at this point in time). I have decided to talk about my other favorite blog. I discovered Beauty Beyond Bones after I had joined the WordPress blogging sphere. Her blog is tells her story of her recovery after battling anorexia for years. She shares wonderful positive messages about her day to day life. I especially liked her post about the bachelor. She fills her blogs with humorous images as well as thoughtful ones (like the ones in Et Tu Beauty?) She always has a positive spin on things and looks at the world in a fresh and exciting point of few. I feel like I can easily relate to her. Beauty Beyond Bones is worth the read.
Random facts about me:
1) My favorite color is Yellow (besides color, I have a really hard time picking favorites)
2) I love to cook and bake, but I hate to clean.
3) I want to have at least three more children besides Princess Pea
4) I have random dance parties with Princess Pea in our living room
5) I read YA books more often than others because I hate reading smut
6) I used to be a morning person before I became a mom
7) I’m terrible at decorating cakes and other baked goods
8) I’m allergic to flowers and plants
9) I was an art major until about 21 years old. I switched to Early Childhood Education and Human Development. I haven’t really done anything artsy since.
10) I like starting laundry, but I hate folding it and putting it away.
The other blogs I nominate (and you might want to look into too):
1) Beauty Beyond Bones http://beautybeyondbones.com/